The camera can be discreetly hidden in a light bulb and attached to its fixture. From the outside, it looks like a regular light bulb, but it tracks everyone’s movements.
These lightbulbs come with 360-degree fisheye lenses that can provide you with a panoramic view of the room.
If you want to be able to monitor your own home and protect it from intruders, there’s a no better option than this 360 Degree Panoramic Fisheye IP Spycam Light Bulb.
This makes it the perfect security gadget that can be used to protect your property.
Why Buy This 360 Degree Panoramic Camera Light Bulb?
- Records 960p videos with a 360-degree complete view of the room.
This light bulb camera provides a wide-angle 360-degree fisheye view of the entire room. As such, you can see what’s happening in the entire room all the time, no blind spots.
- The inbuilt ultra-responsive 2-way microphone allows you to communicate with the people in the room with the camera.
- The app gives you 7 different viewing modes such as Zooming, Playback, etc.
When motion is detected, an alert is sent to your phone along with some snapshots.
Loop Recording is available so if the SD card runs out of space, the latest footage is written over the oldest one.
- Better yet, using fisheye home security cameras can also reduce your cost on security camera accessories such as protective skins,
wirings, power cables, etc., and save you the installation time as well as follow-up maintenance.
- Can accommodate up to a 128GB micro SD card. Loop Recording is available so new footage is written over old ones.
- The infrared night vision lens allows you a 49 feet field of vision in the dark.
- Can be used to detect activities in a large area, like a crossroad, a house front yard, a home back yard, a dining room, a living room, an office, a retail store, warehouses, parking lots, stadiums, museums, concert halls, and ports.
- As a single outdoor panoramic surveillance camera can do effective monitoring of large areas, you don’t need to pay more money installing multiple IP cameras.